Favorites

Brookfield

Golden Master
I can't add to Favorites, I have an extensive list, is this why?, should I delete some, I'm guessing that my memory capacity is involved. :confused:

Maurice

Blonde said:
What browser?
IE, which I don't want to change, in case you suggest it. & I have Win XP Home, [ditto]
I haven't had this problem before, & haven't altered any specs etc.

Maurice said:
IE, which I don't want to change, in case you suggest it. & I have Win XP Home, [ditto]
I haven't had this problem before, & haven't altered any specs etc.
Any more thoughts on this?, if I just need to delete unused favorites, please say so, I have been told I'm low on virtual memory, does this have anything to do with the situation?, thanks in anticipation.

Maurice

Virtual memory, when you run out of it, it means that you've got too many programs open so there is no RAM left, and no space made up as RAM on your hard drive.

try deleting 1 unused link and adding anything just as a test

if you can add the other site then there lies your problem as you your self spotted if not im unsure on what to do i never realised there was a limit

by any chance are you sticking these in seperate folders or are they in 1 folder?

if there all in 1 folder try splitting them between some more

let me no if any of the above help :D

135791 said:
try deleting 1 unused link and adding anything just as a test

if you can add the other site then there lies your problem as you your self spotted if not im unsure on what to do i never realised there was a limit

by any chance are you sticking these in seperate folders or are they in 1 folder?

if there all in 1 folder try splitting them between some more

let me no if any of the above help :D
I'll try deleting/adding, if it's not that, I don't know what, as to folders, I just open Favorites & click add.
Thanks,

Maurice

there might be a limit to how many links you can have in 1 folder

goto

Fagvourites -> Organise Favourites

try adding a folder and moving a few links to it

then try adding more favourites

Sorry, this is kind old, but i have a solution. You can export your favs..
File>Import Export>then go through the wizard, and you can just export them to the desktop. And open them from there (i think). And, you are free to clear all your bookmakrs, and then, start saving agian....Like i said, i only think..

Back
Top Bottom