Post your Super Pi (Mod) times here

this is the processor i have

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 2.4GHz FSB 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Dual Core Processor

and no i havent photoshoped anything, im not that sad i got nothing to prove. i just built my new pc its not even 1 month old =S

thanks for thinking i would fake something like this.. your very nice ..Natalya

OK, if we could please have a screenshot of it finished running, i.e. with the pop-up, which is what I asked for originally. Could I also have a validate number, so that I can check the time is correct? The validate number should also be viewable in the screenshot. It is given at the end of the run when the pop-up comes up. Cheers.

Ge007 said:
Dont mess us around, give us proper pics, with the calculation done, and the cpuz running in the background. Also give us the number so we can validate it.

If not, dont waste all of our times, next your be saying you got air cooling.

29secs is the least ive seen on air cooling, and thats like the end of that, water cooling ive seen 27 secs. And anything below is super cooled. (dont quote me on that, thats off the top of my head)

haha ye i got air cooling if you count fans blowing air around the place inside my computer!

im at work now so ill re do this stuff when i get home

Natalya said:
this is the processor i have

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 2.4GHz FSB 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Dual Core Processor

and no i havent photoshoped anything, im not that sad i got nothing to prove. i just built my new pc its not even 1 month old =S

thanks for thinking i would fake something like this.. your very nice ..Natalya

Ive seen 3800+x2 runnning at 2.7 gig and getting 30secs. There is noway on gods earth you have done that on stock cooling. Not a chance. Pi dont favour dual cores. Its all about the pure sepped of it. 2.4ghz would get you a time of around 34 secs.

That is photoed shoped

Back
Top Bottom