Xbox 360 and PC question...

The Logitech Rumblepad 2 is almost like the Xbox controller. Two analog sticks, trigger buttons, and the usual buttons too. It's pretty nice. I use it to play all my games except AOEIII.

Yeah, Logitech makes good peripherals considering they're officially licensed by Microsoft to produce third-party peripherals.

yup, thats exaclty what i have the rumblepad wireless 2 thing from logitech.. picked it up from best buy for 49.99 CAD , it's worth it!!!, although the rumble feature is not .. FEATURED in many games unfortunately..

however.. i do play or beat these games with the pad..
1. indigo prophey
2. nhl 06
3. colin mcrae's 2005
4. live for speed
5. nba 06
6. madden 06
7. nfs: most wanted

as you can see i've mostly played sports games.. MOUSE AND KEYBOARD FOR FPS!!! lol LONG LIVE THE LOGITECH mx 510 and 518 series!!!

anyway.. for those sports games, the controllers' has had NO problems at all, it's effing perfect. would have died in those games without it :) . good buy. a little expensive though.. however i'm interested in the 360 controller.. never played on pc with it.. i will try some day soon and let you guys know how it feels coompared to the rumblepad 2

You have NBA Live 06? I got that too. Sweet graphics, huh? I'm still trying to get use to the controls. Can't seem to rebound too good. AI is defintely harder. For this game, a gamepad is a must. That Logitech controller saves me from the keyboard hassle.

Yeah, analog sticks are good for sports games, makes it easier to move around. They're also good for the Splinter Cell games too, since the pressure-sensitive analog sticks control Sam Fisher a lot easier than using the keyboard and mouse.

Games like splinter cell, belong on the consols.. Only First person shooters, role playing games, and real time strategy games belong on the computer..

arrizx said:
Games like splinter cell, belong on the consols.. Only First person shooters, role playing games, and real time strategy games belong on the computer..

Everything belongs to the computer :D Since u can get so many controllers for it :) But yeah, I liked splinter cell on x-box, played sc: pandora tomorrow on pc but it didn't get even close to the 1st one. Haven't played the 3rd one.

Driving games are awsome with a steering wheel.

Okay...that's great. I just don't like the DualShock2's analog sticks...and it's not as ergonomic and light as the Xbox 360's controller

mammikoura said:
Everything belongs to the computer :D Since u can get so many controllers for it :) But yeah, I liked splinter cell on x-box, played sc: pandora tomorrow on pc but it didn't get even close to the 1st one. Haven't played the 3rd one.

Driving games are awsome with a steering wheel.

Im sorry that you feel that way, lol.. Sure games are fun on the computer, but some are just ment for consols IMO

Back
Top Bottom