Which next genration video game platform will you get?

I am gonna go with the revolution just because of the games i got addicted to
such as metroid and the legend of zelda series,
and any game that allows you to bash the crap out of a little yellow mouse
looking thing(melee) is worth getting again, to do it with better resolution

More Revolution specs announced! I must say, it's very...wierd. Instead of going on the high-definition trail like Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo has chosen to go on the standard-definition path with affordability in mind. Just think of the Revolution like this: you take a GameCube, add higher clock speed on the CPU and GPU, then increase the optical storage up a bit, and walla! You've got a Revolution! The RAM is about the same amount as the GameCube and all the processors will pretty much be extensions of the GameCube's processors.

the revolution, crap.

the PS3 is gonna be great, no doubt. the controllers may look cool but i think its gonna be annoying to hold.

xbox 360 has some really nice features, like for lazy people you can turn the system on and off from your wireless controllers. Another great thing is that every game is going to be xbox live capable is brilliant. every1's mad because the launch titles sucked for the 360 but thats only cuz they wanted a christmas launch (very smart) and i think that people should wait and look at the PS3 before they jump up to buy one.

1337DuD3 said:
Although the machine is vastly capable, I don't think it could ever do what the N64 or PSX did, which was establish the way you played games, for instance the use of an analog and D-Pad, the use of a memory card to store a vast amount of games, the ability to use a CD or a catridge that could hol dmore data and support better graphics.

xbox did re-difine gaming, sure nitendo had the memory card, but xbox had the hard drive, xbox had xbox live, which was BRILLIANT. do i even need to mention halo...

MarxSoccer said:
The controllers are almost exactly the same, just it's extended, it feels almost the same too.

How would you know? Have you held one yet?

I own a gamecube and was very dissapointed (first Nintendo system I got after following Sega for so long, and them failing me too on the newest systems).

So I think I'll try Microsofts Xbox 360 now, purely because of how much of a sucess the Xbox was, and when looking at the games list released on the PS2 and Xbox, the Xbox had more of the games I would have liked to buy.

So yeah, I'll give Microsofts system a go :)
I'll probably get one in the new year once more systems have come in and hopefully buy a pack with Project Gotham Racing 3, and probably Need For Speed Most Wanted :D

...I Need a HD TV though really I know....

Back
Top Bottom