xbox 360 mistakes....

This happens all the time, just make sure you read everything...and when i say everything i mean EVERYTHING. Otherwise, see where ignorance gets you? Haha...people can be so dumb.

CJ said:
Wonder if these guys will get away with this...

Not like you can sue them. Well, you can, but it'll be a waste of time for you. eBay is like that, and it's called buyer beware. If they stated that you're paying for a picture of a Xbox 360 and you joyfully buy it without knowing that you just payed that much for a picture, it's your fault. I would be hella pissed too...

its amazing that people dnt read. i sold my motherboard on ebay the other day on ebay and clearly stated in the descrition that I'd been having problems with the hard drive connectors. and then after the auction the guy says ooops i never read it was faulty im not buying it! and then tried to blame it on me saying i didnt highlight it enough!!

youd really think people would read item descriptions before bidding big sums of money

Once again, his fault! O well, if im tempted to give it a go! (not really, im not that much of a bastard!)

THis happened to my dad. He paid 55 bucks for a shoe box. In the description it said just a shoe box missed in with a lot of other information. Ebay said it clearly stated what it was thats you get. And if you don't pay you get negavtive feedback. But then again I wouldn't cough up that much money for a picture or a box.

Back
Top Bottom