Ugly wall...need suggestions

okay, build some shelves above the computer monter,(but give your self a good amout of room above it) and place (if u have one) your printer up there, as with the BACK 2 and center surround speakers...but keep the bass where it is, and the main left and right speaker... that would be sick. that exactly what i have done on my desk.. so tyte..

A giant poster of me wouldn't go amiss.

It could look something like this...

uglywall1cj5wq.jpg

haha, yeap CJ thats what ill do...not! haha

arrizx, your idea sounds wicked. yea i do have a printer that i can put up there but its pretty big, its a lazer. can a shelf hold that weight? wont the wood break?

and if i put it up there all the cables can be seen coming down and that would look messy! is there a way you can hide the cables?

well u can hide them buy like running them to the right and then to the computer. and unless its like a giant ass printer that a school would use, it should be fine. ill take a pic of mine, hold up..

CJ said:

uglywall1cj5wq.jpg

HAHA thats freakin hilerious..

thats my setup, and this is what you should do...

IM SORRY!!!! thats as best as i could do on short notice, lol.. but yeah there ya go. i think you willget the main idea..

CJ said:

uglywall1cj5wq.jpg

OMG!!! Have him stare at you like that whenever you're using your PC, lol. That is freaking funny.

ANyways, have you thought about repainting that room? Is it the color you don't like or just the empty space?

nah the colour is ok, the empty space however is not.. i looks soo plain and i hate having plain walls!

Back
Top Bottom