pic

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
hey check out this pic i took last night at around 6:30pm

its nothing major but i thought the sun rays coming from the back of the cloud was heaps pretty (and i reckon the pic looks pretty professional lol) i took it with my powershot G6 7.1 megapixel.

looks kinda shonky on here though cause its been resized

EDIT: heres another pic, not as pro looking as the 1st one though haha

good pics! I wonder where the camera came from........! Staff discounts maybe!!!

rusbo.uk said:
good pics! I wonder where the camera came from........! Staff discounts maybe!!!

lol yea, man cmon i give them my services all day long! the least i deserve is cameras at a good price! lol does anyone want any? ill hook you up!!

jac006 said:
Very nice... what is that, a 6mb camera? Must be good quality...

what do you mean by a 6mb camera?

it takes really good pictures when you pump up the quality you want. at highest quality it takes pics at a resolution of 3072x2304. These pics come out huge but are of the best quality. It gets soo much detail... i bit tooo much sometimes =S

if you take a close up picture of someone with that quailty, any tiny hairs on their face will show up, and lol all the little red lines in your eyes show up to so you look like you always have bloodshot eyes... not good i tells ya! haha

Haha... wow, yeah. I've spent way too much time around comps. I seriously meant 6mp. Mega pixels... lol! My bad guys...

"Oh wow, did you see the small hovering object in the background.... ???"

just kidding, those are nice shots..;)

Back
Top Bottom