w00t! Need for speed most wanted!

Also, using things like spikes, and J-turns, and swipes, and all sorts off fun stuff, lol..

Yeah I love the way the cameras pan around while playing to show you action shots. Especially when your banging through roadblocks. I just love that feature :D It just wouldn't seem as film and action like if it didnt have that.

Yeah, I have Need For Speed Underground and really liked it. It soo big though, I haven't completed it yet... Though maybe I'm just slow at it :p

Anyhow, I'd love for another to come out.

99Nasha, or anyone who knows, does NFSMW have night time driving? Or is it just day time, evening type times?

Well im pretty much half way through it, and no night time driving yet. Thinks everyones burnt out on that because of underground 2

Oh :( Thats a shame. It can get boring I think if its just one time, though, just night time seemed to work for Underground 1

Check out my sexy new porsche :D!

Porchse.jpg

Looks really good. Nice details. I'll have to put up some of my picts from NFSU2. I'm using a Honda Civic right now and got all Stage 1 kit. Its looking good right now, especially after the drop and body kit to go along with a nice 19" wheels.

Does everyone drive a Porche in that version of the game? Do you start out with a souped up car or you have to tune it up like in NFSU2?

Back
Top Bottom