how about a section...

well it definatly sounds like a great idea 2 me, i like doing things with photoshop and macromedia suite. i do like doing photography things and i do also want 2 learn alot more about it as well as video editing. i kno the basics of movie maker but what kind of acomplishment is that? rofl. and it does do much with computers knowing to do photo/video editing u pretty much need a computer...rofl :p great idea! and i'm all for it

Just a suggestion.
Why not set up a seperate forum all about graphics and photo and let David link to it like he did the game thing. You click on the games link and it goes to RGForums. Something like that would not burn up the CF server space and still be connected to CF by a direct link.
Unless you can tell prople how you made a sig or an avater or how you composed a picture then it's little more than another picture gallery. " I did this in photoshop" isn't very helpful. How you did it in photoshop is. This may be one of the things he's considering. I don't know. But a seperate site linked to here sounds like a good idea to me. Maybe use phpbb. It's free you know.

Back
Top Bottom