Xbox 360 report.

Haha, if your rooms aren't big enough. Just put a hole though one room to the next, and have the projector projecting through both :p

I find porjectors though don't project a sharp enough image to enjoy gaming as much as with a TV.. I may be wrong though as I've only ever seen them in schools, etc, and they tend to be cheaper anyway than some peoples at home.

Yeah, there's always that little whiteness of the picture quality...unless it's completely dark. At least for my school...

i dont know, if you bought a really high quality projector and had a good room for it i think it would work but thats gonna cost about 5000 for the projector

Yeah, projectors aren't the cheapest thing ever...even if the viewing size is unmatched, it usually doesn't justify the price tag.

Both to tell the truth. I dont think when it comes down to it, they have any strengths against each other. Though you could say the SPU's on the PS3 are better because theres more of them, though they run alot differently, and can't run game code as efficently as some may think, plus theres the one CPU having to catch up with the rest.

So by the end of the console war, if theres good games on both, they'll be no difference whatso ever. So it'll become personal prefrence more than anything.

Exactly.

Only time will tell I guess, which one had the better overal launch and game titles, and also if the PS3 has the same kind of starter problems as the Xbox 360 with its Cell chip, or overheating worries.

The biggest unavoidable problem I thoink the Xbox 360 has (untill they change the drives), is the fact that if it by mistake drops onto its side while i upright positon (shouldn't really happen), theres a chance it could scratch your disc. So, just don't move it :p

Plus, I'd advise to get a dust protector for the vacume fan , since it sucks up alot of air for the systems use.

No I don't have one, but I want one. I'll have to wait until Janurary probably now for any to become available...

Anyhow, the more I'm kept waiting, the more I sort of thing, do I really want one?

I'm starting to worrry (plagued by all launch titles) that there spending more time next genning it up, than finishing the game in a proper fashion.

I'm sure though as time goes on, you'll see this less and less.

I mean even Bizzare Creations who made Project Gotham Racing 3 shorted the main single player, and had no weather effects put in to save creation time...

Back
Top Bottom