what do you think of this laptop?

do you plan on using it for gaming? if so, then it is a good priced laptop. i would suggest that you get another 512mb of ram if you do plan on gaming.

yeah i was going to get another 512 stick, or 1 gig stick for it. im not going to be buying it till march, need to get my desktop built first. it will be used for school. and lite gaming. does anyone know if it will get too hot or not? i have heard the 64's in laptops have a heat issue. is this true?

It won't be very good for gaming. You'll be running everything on lowest settings. Other than that, it's great.

and why wouldnt it be? besides the graphics...everything seems pretty good

Yeah, it's pretty good for a desktop replacement, but I would look to a Pentium M for
mobility. If money's an issue, then get an old 21W TDP Pentium M; they're still excellent CPU's and have generally better battery life than the newer 27W TDP Pentium M's.

my girlfriend has a pentium M, i am not impressed with it whatsoever. also, i dont want to spend over 800 bucks on a laptop. this one should be good for my needs.

Not impressed? Is it an old Banias core (1MB Cache)? Surely you can't be referring to a Dothan! :p

Back
Top Bottom