Problem with Formatting XP

EurasianPW

Beta member
So I have an XP CD. I put it in the CD drive and i choose to boot up from the CD. So everything seems to be going ok. Windows Setup starts to load drivers, adapters, ect. Then I get the message windows is starting up at the bottom and my screen flickers once or twice. And I get this stupid blue screen everytime that goes on about not having enough drive space (17 gigs free), and possibly something wrong with my video drivers (what I am looking into right now). The next paragraph talks about my BIOS and cache and shadowing. It also says if this is the first time you've seen this message restart your computer.

Then I get this Technical Explanation at the bottom.
Stop: 0x0000007E (0xc0000005, 0x00000001, 0xF7CC218C, 0xF7CC1E88)

Can anyone tell me how to format my hardrive now that all this is going on?

I get almost the same problem! When/how the blue screen appears is the same, but the error is different. Please, PLEASE somebody check my topic about it.

-Rhys

i had this problem once and it was caused in the end by a fault stick of ram

check all your connections and that everything is in right. as for checking things like ram etc i wouldnt how to help sorry

maybe if you download like a distro of linux or something you can run from CD without installing them from there download a few utilitys to check your system of the web

just an idea :)

Back
Top Bottom