is SNES the best video game sys EVER????

Dominating in what? Games? Hardware? Software? Coolness factor? Online services? It's very broad and Sony definately does not dominate in every aspect.

It totally rocks!!! my SNES broke up since my high school days that's why I'm using SNES emulator and ROMS now. I just love playing Secret of Evermore over and over again!!!!

My favorite game on the SNES was Street Fighter 2 Turbo and Mortal Kombat. Then it went on to NBA JAM. The good old days...

TRDCorolla said:
Well, "gaming" can only refer to one thing: Playstation (which also includes best games)

I guess that's the point of view to a PlayStation fanboy...

Also, "best games" is extremely broad. The PlayStation definately does not have the best shooters. It's strength is in it's RPG's and their Japanese developers. Sony also has some pretty good racing titles like Gran Turismo 4 and Burnout, but the Xbox has Forza Motorsport and Burnout (since it's a multiplatform game). For those who likes games that are fun without the Mature rating, the GameCube has the best games, like Super Monkey Ball, Super Smash Bros. Melee etc. So it really depends which genre of games you prefer. You can't just say that the PlayStation has ALL the best games, because that isn't true.

The good 'ol days. My first gaming experience was with the Sega Genesis and Sonic. Boy did that game own...so fun. :D Then it was the Nintendo 64 with 007: GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. Now it's my Xbox with Halo 2, Half-Life 2 and Doom 3 (which has a Xbox-exclusive co-op mode and the game actually looks on par with the PC version, suprisingly).

Well since we are talking about video gaming systems I'd say that pc is clearly the best. The best controller,(for almost any game that is) the most games, the best games (since u can emulate almost every game there is to run on a pc) It's just well, almost perfect. And well that's almost everything u need. The price is the only downside.

If u ask on the console side, I'll have to say Super Nintendo. Got one when I was like 6. I liked it very very much, the games were awesome. And now I play it sometimes when I go to see my family (I gave it to my little brother) and it's still alot of fun.

awww i love SNES i got one ages ago for christmas and it came with the first gameboy that was released! lol that huge bulky grey thing - i still have it!

My fave game was the super mario all stars hehehe i have the emulator on my pc now, lol the music gets stuck in your head hahah

The original GameBoy was the best. I loved how it had the lock thing so the cartridge would be locked in when you turned the GameBoy on. I hate it when some idiot decides to be stupid and pulls out the cartridge, especially during something important.

Back
Top Bottom