Top 10 reasons Intel will not participate in the Dual Core Duel

Nik00117 said:
Intel would stuff into a confinded piec eof junk dell and wonder why the firetrucks are outside after they come back from lunch.

lol come on intel lovers you guta laugh!

MooseMan said:
alot of this has gotten lost from the fight about what the list actually said but more about right and wrong between intels profit and tactics and all that. I do not think that intel is using unfair tactics, as far as i know. someone has mentioned that intel CEO was threating companies (i.e acer). do i know if this is true? no, it could simply be a biast(sp) roomer or something similar. Intel chips are a little more expensive but that seems to be the only thing that AMD fans have that they can say on Intel as far as i can see. Yes AMD did surpass intel for 1 month. i realize and that was good for AMD. do i think they could do it again? they certianly could. it all depends on what tactics both company's use and which consumers like better. Do tell me if i'm wrong, i don't want 2 be stating wrong information. i try my best not 2 make my opinion on one side or the other.

What you're saying totally contradicts each other. First you say that this has drifted from the arguement about the joke and how it became about profits, tactics and such. THEN you talk about tactics. You're drifting from the whole point of this joke. It's not about Intel's use of "unfair tactics", or anything else. AMD is just playfully bashing Intel because they didn't join the Dual-Core Duel, hence the joke. It's not about profits or sales. You guys need to stop drifting towards the conclusion that AMD did this because they have some vendetta against Intel or anything. They don't. Get over it.

Also, AMD's are not only cheaper, they're technologically better in terms of the architecture used and how they work...at least generally compared to Intel's Prescott cores (Northwoods and Gallatins owned).

All the Intel fanboys here can keep saying that this joke is immature and all that crap, but it has nothing to do with AMD doing it so they can hopefully get more customers. It doesn't. So wake up and stop deluding yourselves with that crap.

u kno after looking over the whole thing, including some of my own remarks, it SEEMS that this is becoming more rivalry between intel fans and AMD fans, yes i have gotten the point that it was just a joke and that AMD is not trying 2 boast sales by the joke. if you ask me, the funny part is watching intel fans Vs. AMD fans going at it, it's almost like a cat fight.....rawr!! :p

Good, because some people here don't realize that this is just a joke, not some vendetta against Intel. I'm not gonna point fingers, but you know who you are. So please, just stop the ridiculous accusations that AMD is doing this because they hate Intel oh-so-much. It isn't. Get it out of you head. Thank you.

Once you meet me, you know i dont like to walk away from an argument like this. So alvino.. how about you say this. The joke should have never happened in the first place, because of the unprofessionalism (is that even a word, lol?) of it. Sure Amd fanboys can laugh and say how its a joke, and ment nothing while the other end, compalins that its unprofessional, and straight up rude. Who in the hell wins? This is a vandetta now, not between the companies, but the fans.. And the same shit is getting repeated over and over agian, how it was a joke, but it was unprofessional. Its gettin old. Still ive said my two cents before, and ill say it again. I think it was unproessional, you dont see Intel slamming Amd for any reason what so ever.. Reguarless IMO it should have never been posted on their official website... But i guess differences is what makes the world go round..

Okay. I wouldn't get mad if Intel did the same thing (although it would be hard to come up with technological jokes...) to AMD. Hell, I'm not even biased towards any company. I lean more towards AMD, but I still love Intel for what they've done to the CPU industry. The Northwood and Gallatin cores were outstanding. They did a great job with the Pentium M line and are continuing to do so. Heck, they're the first to come out with a mobile dual-core (Yonah, w00t! :D). I personally think the Pentium M is one of the best processors ever, and hands down owns the AMD Turion. Since this is a forum and we don't know each other too well (except Ownage, whom I go to school with), please try to get to know be before you call me biased or call me a AMD fanboy.

You were talking about all "fanboys" in general, so was i, i wasnt pointing fingers or anything like that... But as for technilogical jokes, there could be some jokes.. Im not going to get into what kind of jokes, because that would be a whole different thread.

Back
Top Bottom