internet hunting

well, sorry, i cant tell the difference in between the episodes, lol... so yeah.. sorry

dude, if you actually WATCHED star wars, darth maul kicks obi wan kenobi's lightsabre down that steep hole, where maul goes as well... thats why there is more than one lightsaber..

speaking like that wont make anyone want to help you... i dont know, or care about, the difference between lightsabers, just use google, or starwars.com and im sure youll find it... keep on searching through the pages of results that come up, and youll find it eventually...

to that other guy, i just said once maul and qui gon is dead, he (obi) retreives his lightsaber using the force, but then in episode two, he gets captured somewhere i forget by dooku and his saber is taken and destroyed, there for a new one was made in epiosde 3 that carried to 4

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This .45 scale version of the Master Replicas Limited Edition lightsaber replica of the prop seen in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones measures approximately 5" long x 5/8" in diameter [/font]

can someone gimme the calculations on 100%?

PLEEZZZ!

Back
Top Bottom