:eek: So um..... Why don't you guys fix it? It's still there.

I lose sleep at night because of it! :p See! It's 1AM and I'm still up!!!! :p ;)

You guys should leave it there and just see who all notices it, lol! :D

Mine differs than yours

img_logo_freebsd.gif

God its only a letter, let it go, and its not like it shows on the avatar, only when choosing it..

arrizx said:
God its only a letter, let it go, and its not like it shows on the avatar, only when choosing it..

Well I was just pointing it out smart one. You yourself were wondering what and where it was, so don't be a hypocrite.

kthx

well if something isn't right then u should change it, even if only it's 1 letter it's still a flaw that can be eaisally fixed so why no go ahead and fix it?

I wonder if they ever did fix it?

Nope. Maybe they are mad that I noticed it? Maybe it's a secret codeor something? I don't know but they aren't acting very responsible. "Yea I'll tell david". Like two weeks or more later, nothing has changed? W/e :confused:

HRHunteRHR said:
Well I was just pointing it out smart one. You yourself were wondering what and where it was, so don't be a hypocrite.

kthx

oh yeah.. im sorry.. *bows*
well you just pointing it out, well it kinda blew up.. not really.. but w/e :D...

arrizx said:
oh yeah.. im sorry.. *bows*
well you just pointing it out, well it kinda blew up.. not really.. but w/e :D...

rofl dont worry abou it man its just a stupid thread about BSD and "BSB", lol

Back
Top Bottom