firefox rules

It goes like this: I use firefox unless forced into IE.
I know some people who refuse firefox and stick to IE, are these people stupid? not quite.

they just don't like firefox for whatever reason, they can stick to what they want.

Firefox is by no means hard to use, after I found out how badly IE messed up my shit with spyware and viruses etc, I installed firefox on all the computers and got my folks hooked into it, so blah, Screw IE, I breathe of firefox.

reminds me, www.mozilla.com <-- new home of firefox, 1.5 just released, as usual, better than the version before it.

and opera just sucks
the ads and shit for the same thing, if not worse then free firefox
thunderbird is also very nice :)

sk8ngame said:
and opera just sucks
the ads and shit for the same thing, if not worse then free firefox
thunderbird is also very nice :)

No ads anymore...and it is the same thing, but faster and more stable.

Only recently i changed to Firefox :) Seems better than internet explorer now ... don't know why it didn't appeal to me as much as now though :(

I love firefox and don't use IE on a consistent basis anymore. the only thing I don't like about firefox is that it uses Sun's Java Virtual Machine, which I hate. So anything that requires Java I use IE, but other than that I could uninstall IE if I wanted to.

Tommy Boy said:
I love firefox and don't use IE on a consistent basis anymore. the only thing I don't like about firefox is that it uses Sun's Java Virtual Machine, which I hate. So anything that requires Java I use IE, but other than that I could uninstall IE if I wanted to.
rofl. i wouldn't uninstall IE if i were u, even if u never intened to just a forewarning lol, some things inparticular u HAVE 2 have IE for cuz microsoft can be dumb :p lol like hotmail, windows update...certian downloaders and stuff :p (i.e file planets download manager)

"If you don't use firefox your a NOOB. or just got a new computer or reinstalled a OS. OMG NOOBS

lol, it's all about preference.. because ur avatar is a pentium duel processor, i'm gonna call you a "n00b" because athlon x2 is clearly better in every aspect.

thats all you're doing bud, dont share your opinion like it's the ONLY one. besides, I still use IE, there are many plugins missing for the firefox application. Until they are all released, i'm still up for using IE over firefox.

Back
Top Bottom