I'm so p****d off with my ipod video!

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
Just bought it today, and little did I know that software to convert files into mpeg-4 weren't even included!

And there is no way I'm spending £20 for quicktime pro after spending £210 on the ipod.

It sounds reasonable to think that software would be included, right?

Those robbing b******s!!

Anyway, does someone know of any free conversion software?

Thanks.

dalek_ipod.jpg

I'd never buy one.

The reason Apple did that is to squeeze yet more money from you.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any free conversion software for MPEG4.

i'm sure there's plenty online .. most of them have some kind pay relavence though.. use a program like bit torrent and dl the quicktime pro (warez, remember this is illegal) to get back at apple..

in fact.. recently my itunes crashes as soon asi open it up.. so i cant even change songs on my ipod.. i've done everything to try to fix it.. dont knwo whats wrong. APPLE ARE BASTARDS

Its brilliant marketing. Someone buys your product. To make the product worth they have to get you to buy a different product. For the large part it does work. Expect for teh smart ones who know how to get around it. Frankly I used to think crackign XP wide open was impossible there are scripts out there that are designed to do it then delete themsevles. Just google a free way of doing it. It may not be legal but I highly doubt any lawyers are going be knocking at your front door.

I think that there are 100's of ways of getting round it! for example put it into i movie/windoes movie maker and save it as a different type. or theres alwways p2p

ive had good luck with my ipod, hardy thing... its been dropped in a lake twice, and dropped it onto the floor in egypt, and it still works... the screens cracked, but i can still see whats playing... ive been VERY impressed with the ipod... and its durability...

this is why I hate Apple.....and will never ever ever in my life buy an apple product!

Back
Top Bottom