Call of duty 2

I don't like that idea...

Consoles were made with a TV set in mind, using a CRT just makes it feel like some in-house development kit.

No, I'd use a CRT on my PC, and plug my console into a nice big TV. Always.

yeah, consoles are for those days that you just dont wanna do anything. i mean when im bored, tried sick or what ever, im play a consol. and sometimes i bust out the old school ones, like snes..

I own COD 2 for PC, it's awsome. love the fact that to get a good shot you need to look down the barrel and not use the cross hairs. amazing graphics,nice add on's(Like crawling away, smoke nades...). multiplayer isn't that bad but it's not CS:S,lol.

malbuc87uk said:
I don't like that idea...

Consoles were made with a TV set in mind, using a CRT just makes it feel like some in-house development kit.

No, I'd use a CRT on my PC, and plug my console into a nice big TV. Always.
Yeah, that line between console and pc is becoming even more blured. I think they will merge eventualy when everyone has something like an entertainment center which media center 2005 is trying to encourage that will be used for pc/movies/tv etc

Dishdog said:
I own COD 2 for PC, it's awsome. love the fact that to get a good shot you need to look down the barrel and not use the cross hairs. amazing graphics,nice add on's(Like crawling away, smoke nades...). multiplayer isn't that bad but it's not CS:S,lol.

Yeah, Activision did a great job with the smoke effects. The graphics were pretty good too. I also liked how you have to aim/sight to get a accurate shot...since that's what you have to do in real life anyways...:D

COD's multiplayer is fun...sometimes it takes more skill too, especially on bolt-action rifles only servers.

yea the game is awesome. even on low settings it looks great. on most games if u shoot a wall it looks the same or you see a bullet whole. on cod2 its different and yea the smoke effects are sick. and can you beleive i play it with no lag with a ati radeon 9250?

I just bought the game last night played it for a little while and I loved it. I only played a few russian missions but it was awesome. I loved this one part where I was behind a wall with a bunch of other russians and there was a big empty sqaure with smoke but then a s**t load of germans came running through the smoke. It was awesome looking, now I just need a better sound card then I think the game will truely kick ass. I havent played online yet though

I was thinking upgrading to a 7800 GT I wonder if call of duty 2 would be able to run maxed out on a 6600 GT. Anyways I perfer the mouse and keyboard for FPS, frankly i've gotten used to the keyboard and mouse so I'll just stick with that. I do intend on getting this game. Along with FEAR.

Yes im sure you could run maxed out on a 6800gt but I would just go with the 7800gt because it dosent cost a lot more but there is a big performance difference. Like right now there is a deal on newegg for a evga 7800gt that costs like $290

Back
Top Bottom