I need your advice

setishock said:
How did you get a custom avatar?
yes j/w but why can't we have custom avi's? is it a issue of whats appropriate?(sp) i would like to have a custom avi if CF can do something 2 regulate it or something. as 2 the subject as my friend jinto would say:

"sleep is for the weak"

-jinto

roflmao yea i need 2 get him 2 join CF :p

Countless threads on that subject..even i tried to ask david for them, but the vote said no...

also i remember you Xinam , i know you didn't post much..but welcome back just the same..

Thanks mixx, I remember you too! I have a look around quite often, just don't post that much!

dude get a regular bed no point in getting anythin fancey. i just make sure its nice and flat and firm. just remember, youll be spending 1/3 of your life on there ( based on avg of 8hrs of sleep a night.)

rofl, most gamers get probably 3-5 :p but there are some who get more, me for instance, i usually try 2 get 8, and mr. feesh always tries 2 get 10 rofl :p

Actually, the matress is good, but the support itself is about to brake. Hey Xinam

MooseMan said:
rofl, most gamers get probably 3-5 :p but there are some who get more, me for instance, i usually try 2 get 8, and mr. feesh always tries 2 get 10 rofl :p

i try to sleep about 12. i dont like the daytime and i would be nocturnal if not for my parents. my friend sleeps alot too, but he goes to sleep at like 6 am or never. his bro sleeps till 4pm lots of the time.

As far as I setting up my room,what would you advice the best paint color I need when I used to say "comfortable and relaxing colors". Thanx,I need on help on this since I can't decide without others input.

Back
Top Bottom