I need your advice

lhuser

Golden Master
OK, my bed is completely finished since the midle is completely done....you know, I've been having the same bed for 12 years. Now here's the deal.

Should I get another captain bed (The bed that you can store clothes and all that) or should I get a couch/bed for 1 person?

get a queen size, couch/bed. My friend just got one, it's soo small as a couch and soo big as a bed. I'll probably get one when my family moves houses.

I'm redoing my room, getting two sofa sleepers, each against opposite walls, 2 TV's, and a coffea stand to set them up on in the middle. LAN heaven:)

I'd just replace the box springs and mattress. Sears always has good deals on those items. You have to watch out for some of the low cost bedding places as they just recover old mattresses and box springs and that's besides against the law just plain unsanitary.
As for sleeper sofas and futons the mattress is too thin to be comfortable for every day use. It has to be thin to be able to fold up. I have yet to find one that is comfortable enough to give up my Sealy mattress for. Besides try finding a mattress for a sleeper or futon for a resonable cost.

Back
Top Bottom