Alienware Sentia m3200 or Sony VAIO TX

I have :p They spin at 5400rpm so that they can fit in a 2.5" bay rather than a 3.5" bay. Some of the bigger laptops have hard drives which spin at 7200 because they have a 3.5" bay. You need to look a bit more mammikoura :p

Yes, it is pathetically unbearable. I"m using the same RPM for laptop, I think and OMFG, takes like 5 minutes to boot up. How's that for unbearable? Gaming wise, freaking slow to load. Once loaded, then it gets better. UPgrade to 7200RPMs. I'm not using my laptop for games so I don't care.

But for the TX, it doesn't look upgradeable. And manually getting a new HD and installing it into a laptop looks like hell.

wow....I've never seen an alienware for under $1000. I've always said that alienware was overrated but that looks like a pretty good value. I'd get that one but upgrade a few things like the hard drive to like 60 gb and 7200 rpm and the ram to 512. that'll add to the price a bit, but it'll make it better, and still at a decent price.

tommy, hd capacity goes higher and RAM goes up to 1 GB.

And the Sony's HD scares me.

G9 said:
tommy, hd capacity goes higher and RAM goes up to 1 GB.

And the Sony's HD scares me.

yeah I saw that, but I was just thinking of average upgrades so as not to raise the price so much, since he said money was an issue.

Back
Top Bottom