Omfg Dial Up!! Ahh!!

I use Dial-Up very commonly(sp). As I travel a lot around the states, where DSL isn't even heard of....

well get a laptop and get verizon's wireless internet thing. for 60 a month i think

woah, wtf 1kbps modem?
ouch... im going to keep my mouth shut on this one, it could get me in trouble, lol..

no no, he doesnt use it, he has like 5mbps cable, but he was like i nto comps when they first came out so what better to start at than 1

dial up is pathetic, i get annoyed with my internet when it doesnt load instantly|!!! hahha!!!

arrizx said:
Well, my wireless internet box is dieing, and working when it wants/as long as it wants, and i needed to download this dialup, to use the internet for a long period of time.. But, when i run outta the 10 free hours, ill just make a new account..
It's ten free hours per month. They log your IP address so you can't make another account on that one. It's one account per household. Or so they say.
As for the highspeed, it's not covered on the freebie account. You get the slow as Christmas regular ole dial up.
The highspeed just compresses the data stream so that more is sent at one time than on the normal dialup. You have to have the uncompressor software on your end to see it. It's just for surfing not for up or down loading. Streaming audio and video stinks on it too. Read the fine print...

Seti is right (once again..) and damn, im outta my hours.. oh well my internet is gettin fixed as i speak.. so yeah..

Back
Top Bottom