3DMark 05

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
ok i just benchmarked my computer...is a 7249 good? cuz thats what i got :p i invite everyone else to post there benchmarks

Is that overclocked? Because if it isnt then thats good. That's a little lower then what I got when I didnt have mine overclocked.

no i don't have it oced...yet :D im hoping to get either a Opteron 175 dual core or a X2 Athlon 4400+ for christmas...and a zaleman flower cooler and prolly some kinda GPU cooler and then ill OC...or i might even try right now :D

wow, that's a damn nice score, thank that 7800GT and all that ram. Add a better processor and bam, that will be a awesome system.

The Amish Kid said:
Is that overclocked? Because if it isnt then thats good. That's a little lower then what I got when I didnt have mine overclocked.

Dammit Amish Kid, that CPU you got is the only factor why you got a better score than me. You're using a more efficient core and bigger cache than what my old 3500+ got. I think I'm running 7420 with no OC on the GPU. LOL, we're all using the same video card by the same manufacturer.

TRDCorolla umm, no, the 3500+ blows the 3000+ out of the water. If anything you should have gotten a better score.

I was referring to Amish Kids 3700+ San Diego. I'm running a Newcastle core :( ancient.

I topped Kalthaga's score by nearly 200, just as Amish Kid beat me by around 200 points too. So, we're right on track with each other. Athlon 64 3000+ (unknown core-perhaps Newcastle too?), 3500+ (Newcastle), 3700+ (San Diego) respectively.

I'm sorry TRDCorolla, my mistake. I wasn't paying attention, i thought you were talking to kalgatha. I'm pretty darn happy with my venice core, it overclocks like mad, and stays cool.

Back
Top Bottom