My new bike

dude... that much money for a bike?? thats such a waste IMO, you coulda got a car, computer and bike for that!!
i like bikes, good fun, but 4 grand... jeeze... i wish i had that kinda money to go out and spend on a bike!

A lot of people think it's a waste to spend $3000 on a computer but if you really like computers you dont think its a waste. Same with a bike alot of people think its waste but if you are really into it then its not a waste. My brother has spent thousands of dollars on bikes but he dosent think that he is wasting his money.

MarxSoccer said:
My haro was maybe, $299? Might have been $399..

Nice dude, My last 2 haro's got robbed, total of 700 Pound $1200 for both.

I Have had 3 Alot of Haro's and The cheapest one i had was 200pound ($350) and that was a Backtrail 3, I have had the 2000 (Year) Backtrail x3 once and had the new 2005 x3 aswell.

Ma best bike was the Dave Mirria Pro 2002, Imported from USA, cost me a bomb.

Anyway thread maker, that bike aint worth it not the wheels, I know enough about bikes but i would say that the wheels aint the best for a bike that worth so much.

And its a big outrages for the Make/Model, well Make any way.
Anyway i aint seen the other things you got with it so i fully belive him, Next time get it Imported, its better/cheap.

Anyway, Goodluck riding, IT LOOKS SEXY!

Back
Top Bottom