Urgent Help Please..!

Stampy

Baseband Member
I just started my computer up for the first time and it runs fine... but my moniter has a test screen on it, with the light blue block with RED|GREEN|BLUE on it that sais: "This moniter 'Is' working'. Please check your video cable or computer." So do I have to wait a while to get this to finish.. or what do I do? Ive already shut down my computer, and the moniter, and when I shut my computer down and keep the moniter on, the test is still going on.. So what can I do?

Please post your system specs. Specifically motherboard, graphics card and PSU. The obvious thing is to make sure the graphics card is seated correctly and has power attached if required and of course that the monitor is plugged in to it securely.

Just leave it going. It doesn't really sound like a test though. Try removing your cable, and then putting it back in again. Also, check it is screwed in properly. My screen had a major green tint at one point, I screwed the cable in better into the port and it worked

Actually, I think that the moniter is just too crap for the computer... I tried it on another one of my newer moniters and it works.

Back
Top Bottom