A Nice Surpise.

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I logged onto my debit card account expecting not to see such a good ammount. Under 100 bucks. However it appears someone has gifted me with 100 bucks. I have no clue WHY. But i'm not complaing :). It simply says a holiday gift. I mean its really nice. I never signed or did anything to get the 100 bucks that I can think of :)

Wow! that's Awesome!
I checked into my debit card account, expecting under 100, and i saw 180...then just last week, i checked and it's been about 2 months since i saw the 180, so i was expecting around 80-100. And i see 40!!!! I thought i was going to cry. Now i'm getting a job, and i just borrowed 80 from my younger sister to buy Christmas presents.

arrizx said:
Um, interest from the bank maybe..? hell i dont know, lol..

hahah that was a wild gues. :D
A bank giving interest of $100 to a bank account that has less than $100 in there? And also since when have banks added "a holiday gift" to their interests.

I wouldn't mind an extra 100 on my bank account :)

lol, forgot i was getting paid last week, looked at the balance to see what i had, expecting about £20, looked and had £700... i was happy :p

Um going pay some court fees and save the rest. I bank with USAA (military bank) I don't know all it says is gift. IDC where it came from either.

Back
Top Bottom