My new bike

I didn't get ripped off, I am in NZ so currency is different.

Also i bought a number of other things with it, helmet, knee&shin pads, new pedals ( 200$ )

Everyone says to me, " You could have bought a car " Well shit, i bought a bike. If i wanted a car i would have bought one. But instead of being a lazy shit, I have decided to buy a car. I don't need anymore people saying " You could have bought a car " because i have had by far more than 100 people say that to me already.

If you don't already realise.... I have spent this amount of my own money on a bike, I fully realise that I could have purchased a car. But i do not want a car...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :D

lol good choice. personally id take a car, because it fits me life better, but what ever works for you is great.

Wow... very nice... yeah, I would've gone a comp and a moped... but, hey, I'm a cyclist too... nice bike. I have schwinn. It does the job... love the shocks on that thing, yours, that is...

I would've gotten other things, then maybe a standard bike since I don't need anything fancy. But, hey, that's a very nice bike either way. :D

Is it made out of gold!!!!??? (sorry, had to be said!)]

but wey hey, beasty looking bike!

Back
Top Bottom