XP Professional lost Product Key!

Dude Dont worry call up Microsoft they'l give you a new product key. This happened to me before and All i had to do was describe how the cd looked and they asked me for some numbers inscribed on the cd.

Goodluck

old ass petium 4 1.6
512MB DDR
80GB Hard Drive
ATI 9550
That i use to fix everyone elses Powerfull Computers with

My Pc is no negleted

computer_repair91744@yahoo.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~beatlezfan76/xtremecomputers/

malbuc87uk said:
There is a way.

It's possible as well as fully legitimate to rip the CD onto your hard drive, open a couple of files, change a couple of values, save it all, and burn the whole lot onto a new CD.

This will then allow Windows to install without the Product Key. Quite what changes need to be made, I don't remember, but you could look it up.

Now maybe this is just me but... What! You want him to alter files on windows CD (which i think is illegal), then Burn windows onto another CD which i know is illigal. Last time i checked MODs are susposed to give ppl crap for telling other people how to get around product keys and do illigal stuff.

Dishdog said:
Now maybe this is just me but... What! You want him to alter files on windows CD (which i think is illegal), then Burn windows onto another CD which i know is illigal. Last time i checked MODs are susposed to give ppl crap for telling other people how to get around product keys and do illigal stuff.

Yea and unless you can do it correctly, it's pretty much impossible since they have so many copyrights, etc. They even have tracker stickers and things that are all on the cd. Take a look at a genuine full installation (not upgrade) install disk. It's covererd with fancy stickers and electronic trackers and layer that are read and put into the install.

or u can just right click on my computer and go to properties and under registered or w/e it has ur key :p hmm think that the windows cd key dunno tho oh well w/e good luck ne way and if all else fails go mug bill gates :O

Back
Top Bottom