BF2 Question

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I am a Battlefield 2 fan and I have been playing it and noticed the BFHQ thing that ranks you. Now my question is which servers are ranked servers? Because I have been playing for awhile now and I have no ranking at all in the BFHQ thing. I even play on a server call BF2 Ranked Server which I would've assumed was a server that gave you an online ranking on BFHQ but i could be wrong.

Thanx for the help in advance

What is ur player name?
And what program do u use to find servers? Try finding servers with the one that is built into the game. Then there is the filter and then make sure that u have checked "ranked only"

my player name is cantonasmith13 and that is a good point I forgot you can filter your searches. I will try that now.

By the way, what is you player name?

my player name is mammikoura

I just checked ur stats from a website (bf2s.com) and it doesn't have ur stats, most likely because u haven't played on a ranked server. So it's most likely about the servers, not BFHQ logging ur stats.

So try the filtering. If it doesn't work then just let me know and I'll give u some IPs of servers that are definitely ranked. Though if u are outside of europe ur pings might be quite high on those servers, but atleast u can check out if the BFHQ will log the stats from them.

Back
Top Bottom