Guru!

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Feircepc said:
marx your 1 post away from guru!

Thanks for letting me know!
Well, all of you I've known for quite a bit now, Seti, Buzz, Computergen, TRDCorolla, anyone else im forgetting to mention.. It's been great, and only more.. "greatness".. to come!

Haha, you finally made it. Congrats. lol, everyone's saying congrats instead of congratulations. It's been fun helping out whenever you can with computer and non computer stuff. It's an even greater recognition for those who are actually 'regular' members who posts on a regular basis. Not just sign up and never come back after a couple of posts.

Are you still interested in that 6600GT?

Awsome! Though I think David needs to come up with some more ranks... like... Uber Guru, Godly Guru, or just plain... God fo the Computers :p

Chris

TRDCorolla said:
Haha, you finally made it. Congrats. lol, everyone's saying congrats instead of congratulations. It's been fun helping out whenever you can with computer and non computer stuff. It's an even greater recognition for those who are actually 'regular' members who posts on a regular basis. Not just sign up and never come back after a couple of posts.

Are you still interested in that 6600GT?

Yeah, yeah I am. PM me with what you want? Or like we've talked before I do have some stuff you might want/need

Wow nice job, hell i dont think i've ever come close to 1000 posts on any forums. Maybe 500 at the most...

haha, stay here long enough, and u will, i felt the same way.. and look at me now, lol..

Back
Top Bottom