Help, Buying new system...

Ok thanks all. I'll check anitec, maybe order a couple things from there. I'll also be considering going higher in price, make sure it lasts a couple years :). Btw for PSU generic 350w ok? I mean I don't run big programs, mostly games like wow, CS:S not a lot of fans. I have no idea how to figure out what PSU is good.

lol i have that case for another comp, its not that good for cooling and its noisy as hell unless u replace the fans, also u use anitec all the time and theyre great shipping is kinda slow but worth it for the better prices also ide get a 6600gt vid card if ur planning to play those games

and if you can afford it upgrad eyour psu , so u get full performance out of your parts , say a 450watt psu

I think I'll change the case, will a 450 psu generic do? And for the vid card I'll look into it. I might upgrade processor also since I just found some extra funds ;) Since I wont be getting a flatscreen right away I'll use one of my monitors home.

I think that u have a problem with ur vid card. The mobo supports PCI-E, and I've seen only 1 mobo that supports both AGP and PCI-E.
The vid card is AGP so it will not work. U need a vid card with PCI-E.

xtremecomputers said:
Hi there I just read your post. I can build you that system you want and make it even better and still affordable.

Only thing different would be the color of the case from blue to silver but still the same make and model.

My system will include a CDRW Burner instead of the regular CD ROM

A 256MB PCI-E XFX Geforce Card instead of the Old Sapphire 128MB AGP

The motherboard would be a an ASUS K8N4-E DELUXE nVIDIA nFORCE4 SLI CHIPSET Socket 754

With the AMD Sempron 3400+ Socket 754 CPU

+ Il preinstall Windows XP pro, Office XP Pro, Publisher XP, Mcafee Internet Secuirty Center, Nero Burning Rom, Antivirus, and many other other software for free.

For a total of 840.00 CAN Shipping Included

Is anyone else getting annoyed by him advertising his site all the time?

Arg... I didn't put that vid card. I'll change it to the PCI-E

Apart from that looks ok?

Back
Top Bottom