Computer Restarting by itself?!?!

DirtBikeRidr

In Runtime
HI!
When I boot up my computer and then try to load a program or anything the computer would do this in the following order:

1. Freeze
2. Beep
3. Restart
4. Says "Windows has recovered from a serious problem" (after computer has rebooted)

I've been having so many problems with this computer. The specs are in the sig. Oh, and this is Win XP Pro.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Thx for looking.

One of your components is loose, most likely ram. Thats what i reckon anyway, take out your ram and put it back in. If that dont work take other stuff out and put it back in :)

do you think it could be my psu? not giving enough power to all my components. i got it with the case.

no it just turns off and doesnt give picture. this happens wen i go to windows. if i stay in the bios its fine.

It could be some registry error. Have you tried reporting the error to microsoft? They should be able to give you some hope...

Well, I would go system restore. It's hard to work in your registry if you don't really know what's going on. I had those problems and it turns out it was my visual basic and updates for it.

Back
Top Bottom