Would you buy this computer case?

It glows because of the LED fan behind it. The actual plastic is just translucent blue. It looks small, but the LanBoy cases usually have enough room for most users.

OMG, look at the reviews for this super duper case. ALL POSITIVE. Unbelievable. Never saw a review that was all 5 eggs!!!!! This must be one hell of a case for one hell of a price:

Lian Li PC-60APlus Silver Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustRatingReview.asp?Item=N82E16811112077

Excellent cooling, I guess. I'm thinking of pissing my pants on this one. This may be the case I'm looking for. $125, ehhh, if it's that good confirmed by that many people. Maybe it is worth it. Need a power supply though which will cost me another $60-$80. Now for the front fan, does the front panel come off or what? It would be a pain to install one if nothing comes off.

TRDCorolla said:
Oh man, I'm actually running 44 degrees Celsius with a 7800GT. My CPU is where you're at right now. I have a side fan on my current case. It hits the RAM mostly. I'm thinking it's my PCI blower that's helping with the heat. So how's the installation of all your parts go? It looks awfully small being a minitower. Does the front grill actually glow like in the picture?
ya my gpu runs pretty hot but all 6800gts do and i have done a volt mod on it and its overclocked so i think its at a pretty good temp for what ive done to it and ya the case is smaller than most but in a good way, the cooling is pretty good and everything fits without any problems

Back
Top Bottom