Help, Buying new system...

everything looks fine except for the ram, u need 184 pin ram not 240 and are u going to be overclocking it?

Hi there I just read your post. I can build you that system you want and make it even better and still affordable.

Only thing different would be the color of the case from blue to silver but still the same make and model.

My system will include a CDRW Burner instead of the regular CD ROM

A 256MB PCI-E XFX Geforce Card instead of the Old Sapphire 128MB AGP

The motherboard would be a an ASUS K8N4-E DELUXE nVIDIA nFORCE4 SLI CHIPSET Socket 754

With the AMD Sempron 3400+ Socket 754 CPU

+ Il preinstall Windows XP pro, Office XP Pro, Publisher XP, Mcafee Internet Secuirty Center, Nero Burning Rom, Antivirus, and many other other software for free.

For a total of 840.00 CAN Shipping Included

Nah I'm going to Athlon 64 + socket 939.

Thanks for the 240 pin that was stupid of me. I put the 184 in. I guess I'm ok now. What I hate is getting the monitor. I want a flat one lol $$. Thanks again. If more could tell me what they think I would appreciate it.

I can't seem to see the specs for the items. I can see the products you have in mind, but no link to get more detail. But, from what I know, doesn't that motherboard only support PCI-e graphics card? You have an AGP supported graphics card using that Radeon 9550.

Everything else looks compatible.

Can't you click reconfigure on the side, you can hit hte little ? or + at the right of the item list to see details on the items. I'll look into the vid card thanks.

Yeah I can click on that, but still no detail. I wonder how people find out more about a product on there? If you look at Newegg's site (www.newegg.com), they have very detailed description regarding every product they sell. I just hate their downgraded UPS shipping from the FedEx.

I changed my vid card, and if you have time to spare maybe you could try to set me up something for 800 Can on there. I have 758 with what there is there. I might go to 850-900. Ill check out newegg, I just like the built/tested option of Ncix.

Newegg doesn't ship to Canada unfortunately. That's too bad though because they got really good prices and I love navigating their site. Everything should work now. It looks good. For more money, it can always be better. I think that's the best you can do with the budget you are on.

Get a DVD burner instead of a regular CD-ROM. That is too out of date. A DVD burner can do anything DVD and CD stuff including burning.

Back
Top Bottom