Omfg Dial Up!! Ahh!!

I have dialup, and i can't get hi speed because I don't live close enough to a city to get it. The way it is now is 26kbps shared between 3 computers so when everyone's on it it goes soooooo slow. when everyone's on the internet I think I get about 10kbps if i'm lucky.

Having broadband is like having cable TV. It's a common thing nowadays. Funny thing with my cable modem. Everytime I move it, it disconnects. Stupid cheap RCA Comcast cable modem....

mikee286...omfg

10kbps

i feel for u

o ya and anyone with dial up, try the avant browser it has this thing to disable many things. like java and pics and sound, not liek killing them just not making them load so ur load time is faster. i forget how to do it though

Yeah, I had dial up for 2 years before my mom finally got tired of waiting for me to disconnect to call someone so we got dsl. Man... those were the days... I would be able to walk away and get a bite to eat or even wash a couple of loads of laundry for a 25mb powerpoint for school to download... lol...

lol i remember dial up. i dred it. i remeber i was like 10 and i was trying to play one of those games on the internet. while it was loading i went to see a 2 hour movie came back 26% so was bored went to hang out at a freinds for an hour cambe back 30% ate lunch went to cousins garage to hang out for three hours came back took a shower did all my homework and it finnaly finished loading. lol i started in morning started playing at night. that took forever. i go back and play the game with cable took two minutes lol.

Ya it is very depressing but atleast i have my computer right by my bed so i can take a nap while i download stuff.

Now that I think of it, it has been exactley one year since I got high speed cable. I love it :D. I can't stand dial-up at all anymore lol.

I had dial up forever. And almost had to pay for my family to get dsl. I hate it (dial up.) A bunch of my friends still have it and it's lame because I can't send them all this cool stuff that I find (because it'd take about a month to load)

Yea. I downloaded two files tonight. A driver for a MP3 player 2MB a unlitly to install the driver 9 MBs took 30 mins. On my old connection 5 mins. I mean really I can't wait till I get highspeed. You could always get satlie. I'm sure if you searched you'd find a ISP that had like a satliel that covered the entire glode.

Back
Top Bottom