Call of duty 2

I like the Xbox 360 version. Very fun. The graphics are pretty good, considering the console is only $300-$400 (which is the same price for a graphics card that plays it the same). Also, I personally like analog sticks rather than the keyboard and mouse. It's also a bit more realistic because you actually have to sight/aim to get a good aim on them.

alvino said:
I like the Xbox 360 version. Very fun. The graphics are pretty good, considering the console is only $300-$400 (which is the same price for a graphics card that plays it the same). Also, I personally like analog sticks rather than the keyboard and mouse. It's also a bit more realistic because you actually have to sight/aim to get a good aim on them.

Lmao, i disagree with everything you saidahah. I thought the graphics wernt anywear near the pc version. Everything had really jagged edges. And the controlls were retarded. I like the pc controlls ALOT better. So much easyer and simpler. But, each to his own!

I was addicted to CoD 1 for a long time, I have played the demo of the secind one and I loved it I played it so much. I still havent bought the whole game though. I probably will soon.

I'm downloading it right now... I played it at bestbuy, on an xbox360 and the graphics and game play are amazing. Kinda similar to medal of honor though, as in guns, etc. but it's a great game, better than both moh and bia.

I dl'd the demo too and wow it is pretty awesome. I love the smoke effects, that was impressive. My sis asked what to get me for christmas and I told her to get me this game so i just might be playing it soon.

allenn812 said:
Lmao, i disagree with everything you saidahah. I thought the graphics wernt anywear near the pc version. Everything had really jagged edges. And the controlls were retarded. I like the pc controlls ALOT better. So much easyer and simpler. But, each to his own!

Considering that you're comparing the PC's final release demo to the Xbox 360's pre-release demo, that's pretty funny. :p I noticed the iron sight had a few jaggies, but everything else was fine.

As for the controls, that really depends on your preferences. If you prefer a keyboard and mouse, then thats fine, but I'm used to a gamepad, so that's what I prefer.

OK, so here's the deal. The 360 version, to your disbelief, plays it at a much higher visual quality than PC. Here's why, on 360, it is put out at a much higher resolution that the current graphics cards offer, at silky smooth frame rates, and with 4xaa and 4xaf, other than that, the same textures, effects and models are used. You may have noticed serious jaggies at kiosks, that's because the screens they use are crap, 420p, and they are not using the high def plugs, only the s-video plugs, so it doen't work right, and gives off crazy jaggies. Other than that, i have to say teh controller of the 360 is amazing, but, on this game, it's really hard to aim, so i prefer the pc version for this factor, because it's cheaper to just use my existin pc and crt monitor than to buy a xbox360 and an hdtv, also, with my mouse and keyboard, i can get head shots all day.

Very good points there. Also, most of the kiosks are running pre-release demos that were made way before the final game came around. About the controller, it does kind of take a bit of training to aim and then fire since theres no normal recticle. Either way, the controller is awesome, hands down.

WAIT A MINUTE ladies and gents! Microsoft is now releasing a VGA HD Video converter that allows you to easily use a CRT monitor with the XBOX360! This is great and makes for an amazing picture, that solves one problem. If only the way they implement that awesome controller a smidge better, like, have the look slow down when you just barely touch it. The story is here http://hardware.teamxbox.com/reviews/xbox-360/40/Xbox-360-VGA-HD-AV-Cable/p1/

Back
Top Bottom