Americans...

OMFG... WTF... this is... holy crap... I'm speechless... Their stupidity is... is... omfg...

I am going to cry now Id did not know ppl could be that stupid...

Oh man are those people stupid. I'm laughing my head off right now. Especially the last part. "Uh you know, I just realized that N. Korea is much larger than S. Korea". The continent he was pointing too is Australia, lol. What a doofus. No one stopped for a moment to say, "Isn't that Australia?" I can't believe it. I knew that...

That makes me sad about being american. Although I do agree with the guy who said we should invade canada

...yes, we should invade them and take their healthcare system as our own! :D

A few years ago i was listening to the radio, and the people would call someone in america and ask them questions. And it turns out some americans dont even know where canada is!!!! and the ones that do know, they think they cross the border and all you see is snow and igloos. I must say, some people just don't care to learn about the things around them, very sad. **This is in no way trying to be offencif (spelling?)** lol

Yeah I heard somewhere that there is a pretty large number of americans who cant even find America on a map. I think it was around 40% or somthing

Jay Leno does something like this on the Tonight Show where he walks the streets asking people really dumb questions. The people answers back with something way off which makes you think they're probably from another planet or something. So dumb.

The Amish Kid said:
Yeah I heard somewhere that there is a pretty large number of americans who cant even find America on a map. I think it was around 40% or somthing

some people went up to george bush about that once and he said "why should americans need to know where america is on the map if they are already there?"

LOL =p

Back
Top Bottom