Call of duty 2

David Lindon

Golden Master
I've just downloaded the demo and it seems very good. I compared it to modal of honor and brothers in arms and I must say I like COD the best. Anyone else tried it yet?

I played it on the xbox 360. I don't want it for console, but I want it for PC graphics are amazing.

Haven't tried to 2nd one yet, but the 1st one was great. And the 2nd one seems to be even better.

mammikoura said:
And the 2nd one seems to be even better.

My friend's got it, he seems to think so.

But I'm told the multiplayer isn't so great, but I haven't tried it.

Anyway, no matter how bad the multiplayer, at least the whole game doesn't suck as hard as the X360 version.

I know mums bought me it for xmas (i ordered it off amazon for her!)

I loved the first one! hope this one meets my expectations! From what I've heard it really is ameant to be pretty good!

boxing day activity is sorted... :D

i played it on xbox 360 and it was so hard to aim, maybe because i was just used to battlefield 2 on xbox. But the graphics were pretty sweet, so crisp and clean, reall nice.
I'll probably buy it for pc soon.

I DL'ed the demo of xfire a while ago and it looked great! I loved how after you shot down some enemys they would try to crawl away!

My old man bought it yesterday, Hasn't stopped playing it yet. Loves it, and gives it 2 thumbs up. Graphics are amazing. Hes running it on a 7800.

Back
Top Bottom