Post your Performance Test 6.0 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is mine, AMD 3200+ 512mb ram (other 512mb stick went bad) WD 200gb hard drive, nvidia 5200xt. overclocked my cpu to 2.2ghz, and the video card with coolbits (clock-286mhz) (mem-514mhz)
i got 354.3 not bad considering i was only expecting around 150 lol.

w00t new score with windows classic theme and 16 bit color 384.9

Voodoo Child said:
why is it so bad?

Mainly the graphics tests, one guy had around the same score with a 9800 Pro and a 6600GT, while he was getting double the frame rates in Doom 3. It also doesn't test your PC very well. Just doesn't :p

hi guys,stumbled on this thread while trying to work out what i had downloaded,namley the performance test 6.0 and was curious wether i had scored very well, im having trouble figuring out my score,i built my pc nearing 3 years ago with budget components and apart from sticking a new 1gig of 2700 Ram,upgraded psu (550w) and a 6600gt my pc is still the same old p4s800 mobo with 2.4 gig processor and now total of 1.5gig ram,my video card is overclocked with the built in nvida 'coolbits' feature but that is it,i have no idea how to link the image i have made via printscreen/paste,but would be happy to if some one explained it to me,but reading this thread through and seeing the specs listed with scores acheived i think somthing is wrong,my not to impressive pc scored 847.4 which sounds impressive to me ,but my puter dosent impress, what could i have done wrong?
cheers.
ps. before posting this i decided i was prolly gonna get grief for offering no proof so i up loaded the image i made to tinypic the url is http://tinypic.com/ic8vgh.jpg

well it isnt getting any worse lol
iem42d.jpg
but still no idea why im scoring so high

I got a 316.9 on mine, with 768 mb of ram and a geforce 6600GT card in it, is that good for what I have? BTW, it's a "pimped" dell pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom