Where On Earth Can I Get a Sony Vaio Pocket in 20 Days!? HELP!

Wiredchild

In Runtime
Hello everyone. This whole year i've been waiting until Christmas as my parents said they'd get a me a Vaio Pocket (VGF-AP1L)...I'd have got one myself but have been skint all year.

Only issue is, a couple of months ago you could get them a lot of places, now i can't find them anywhere, apart from Ebay which is a last resort really...Or some stores which charge the ridiculous retail price of £399.99!!! Which, they're not paying. It needs to be under £200 really, i've seen them for like £160-£180 around 6 months back. I think it's cos they've been discontinued.

Anyway, fact is i don't want an iPod because everyone has them and i don't really like them that much, plus the battery life sucks.

Don't suppose anyone knows where the hell i can get one of these Vaio Pockets??

If not, i'll have to get a different HDD player, and i have no idea which one. I want something which no-one has at school cos i hate jumping on the bandwagon, like with the pods. Also it has to have good software, and, most of all; look awesome. Like the vaio.

Thanks.

well new theyre expensive but used theyre >200.

you could get a creative zen sleek or a rio karma or an iriver h10 (all 20gig)

Creative Zen Touch is also very nice :D So are the Rio mp3 players. iRiver tend to either be expensive yet feature filled, or expensive yet good looking (very very good looking)

I don't really like those creative, iriver, or rio's...They just seem like ipod imitations.

...Sorry, i am so fussy about everything in life it's unreal. Just, the Vaio Pocket is perfect. I like Sonicstage (the new version is good), i like remote controls on portable players (i've used a minidisc player from Sony for years). Basically, there isn't anything like a vaio pocket is there?

I'm in the Uk, i can't find anywhere to buy them at all...tis a joke. I'm going to have to resort to a bloody ipod and i don't like them cos 99% of the population own them.

...I even head Japan were considering an iPod tax, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom