Merry Christmas

dickibobboy

In Runtime
Let me be the first to say 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' to everyone on Computer forums,

I know its a little eirly but hey

I'll wait to December 20th to say it.

Merry Christmas. Oops! I said i too early...oh well :p

Whoa, yeah it's really early. It's ok though because the whole month of December feels like Christmas to me. I did most of my Christmas shopping already and bought myself quite a few goodies too. Looking to get a new speaker system for my PC next, haha. For those of you in the US, go to Mervyn's and Robinsons May. They have huge sales there and I'm talking 50-75% off!!!! My gift to you guys.....the insight on store discounts, lol.

Merry Christmas.

Really don't get how any of you people can be in the Christmas spirit already. Bah Humbug to the lot of you. ;-)

Watch me get depressed again after the Christmas season is over. I will have spent so much money, that I have to be forced into saving for another few months. No more fun stuff after Christmas, that's for sure.

Yup exactly the same as me. Got so much planned after Xmas, and a few things I got to order just after the Christmas Season finishes. Already I'm wondering if I'll have enough cash to do any of it at all.

Merry Christmas...

I think that everyone (unless they save for the year) has to save a little either before or after christma, It's just so much to be spending at any one time.

having said that they only presents I have left to buy are for my dad, and my brothers girlfriend...
(possibly the two most difficult).

For your brother's girlfriend, just make sure you don't get something that is better than what he plans for her. It almost ruined Christmas for me one time.

Merry Christmas boys!

im soo broke atm, ive spent like $35500. (estimated figure lol)

New Car=$30 000 (dad put in the rest of the money) VW Golf GTI
My computer =$3000 (my darling angel machine)
PSP (for brother) =$400 + game =$70 (stupid spoilt brat..he is only 6years old)
Ipod Nano 4G = $400 (so sexy..i got the black one)
Ipod Nano 4G = $400 (for my sister..i got her white)
Stero system for my new car =$500 (its soo wicked, it doesnt go blurry when its loud!)
Clothes=$600 (had to get fancy things cause we have a wedding coming up)

=S...im soo broke....

Back
Top Bottom