windows movie maker being GAY

Umm unless you're saying its gay because of its sexual orientation, then calling it "gay" really doesn't help solve the problem. If you could give us some more reasons as to WHY its being gay, we might be able to help you a bit more. You can download windows movie maker from download.com, search for movie maker... its one or two on the list.

yes it is not working

and STOP TELLING ME TO DO SOMETHING ELSE FOR GOD'S SAKE I ALWAYS GET THIS

get this get that STOP

i even said no to say it.

now if you give me the answer and a referal to another program ok but dont just say ger pinnacle or w/e

god

Download the latest Windows MovieMaker 2. It's like reinstalling MovieMaker, but to a newer version. Hopefully, whatever kinks it did will dissapear with a fresh install of the latest version. Kind of like flaky drivers. Reinstall to a newer version and it should work most of the time.

Voodoo Child said:
yes it is not working

and STOP TELLING ME TO DO SOMETHING ELSE FOR GOD'S SAKE I ALWAYS GET THIS

get this get that STOP

i even said no to say it.

now if you give me the answer and a referal to another program ok but dont just say ger pinnacle or w/e

god

uh... ok. I gave you the link to where you can redownload moviemaker 2. The other links will require you to get SP2.

You need to calm down. People were kind of vague to you because your post was "WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER IS GAY WHAT DO I DO TO FIX IT HOW CAN I REINSTALL"

Back
Top Bottom