Which Car?

lol skyline wil be in the states in 2007!!!! i will be purchasing one obviously. and y get a porche and get an evo i nstead. evos handle just as well as porches do so its the same thing for a third of the price. might not be as much horsepower but with the 90grand you save i think you can fix that. i bet my car would SMOKE all those porches. and i got 17" gunmetal 5zigen wheels. 5 spoke. and i will be getting a set of drag radials.

i had an eclipse gave it to my cousin now i got an evo.but i still work on eclipse for drag car. its an 8 nine dont come out yet.

Wait, you have an EVO?!?! Pho shizzle, that thing is badass. Wish I could afford one. Wait, I could but then I won't be able to go to school. Did you put in a bigger BOV?

In my opinion, Porche are way too overrated. To me, they're like VW Beetles. Many cars these days can take on the performance of the Porche. A lot of known imports are known to be "V8 Killers" too.

lol yes some imports are like mine for instance. john sheperd owns the fastest eclipse. its street legal and runs 7s ok thats a complet v12 killer right there. and i thought u knew i had an evo. my evo has a tial blow off valve. but i also have a greddy type rs and a hks one. i cant decide i like them all lol. gotta get my evo ready for a 50trim though.

Even with the TRD supercharger on my 03 Corolla, I still can't get over 200hp :p . I do have the fastest Corolla around though, lol. Everything on there is all street legal through TRD (for those of you who don't know what TRD stand for: Toyota Racing Development). Hence, my CF name. DC Sports just came out with Street legal header for my car (FINALL). May get that next. I need that high flow cat by Magnaflow plus a new wideband O2 sensor. I've got about 1.25" drop all around which makes it look so SICK, especially with the stock aero kit from Toyota. I'm looking into changing out my TRD exhaust in a few years to like a Flowmaster system. THey are the bomb and so agressive sounding. I had one before on my Altima. It's got huge glasspack on there and it does wonders. I don't have intake, but if I do, I'll probably need water injection because I heard the intake + supercharger will run too lean and the cat convertor will get messed up. I don't know if I will mess with that though.

I would love to get my hands on the SRT-4 especially the Stage 3 kit, OMG.

The EVO IX's are out, or at least where I live. I personally know a guy that has an IX MR edition, and it's super nice. He actually traded his VIII on it.

im not so sure about that but mitsubishi hasnt updated there site with it. and plus i bet my evo would smoke his :) anyway lol trd srt 4s i would not suggest. if u want something cheap but fast get a used 1995 eclipse or lower. make sure its a gsx and manual and you be set to go. a 92 eclipse with double syncro goes around 4grand. and its fast. some what reliable. just get a rebuilt trans from john sheperd for 2.7grand and thats the best trans by the way that can handle 8sec beatings without breaking. and you be set for any upgrades. my evo has i think almost 400 hp. after turbo i dont care because its gonna eat some cars alive. and plus i have Carbon fiber hood and trunk.

I've been looking for some M2 style CF hoods for my car, but they are hard to come by. The only way is to get involved with a group buy on one of my Corolla forums to get them. They're not making them now because of the limited demands which sucks. SRT-4's on their last leg anyways. I hear they're not making any more for the new year. They come great stock with what? 245hp? All for around $18,000-$20,000 now. I saw them at a local Dodge dealer here for that low. Amazing.

Here in California, you hear cars going by all the time with a "pshhh" sound. STi, Evo, and SRT-4 crazy here. Espcially at the university where I'm at. I hear Mitsubishi isn't doing too good. Facing bankruptcy?

Back
Top Bottom