Would you buy this computer case?

Compared to the Thermaltake it looks cheap IMO. Everyone has side windows and LEDs these days, t'is alot to be said for something much simplier and cleaner in appearance.

"Deal" with the USB cables and buy it! :D

The Antec Super LAN boy is designed to be light and easy to carry, hence the strap/handle that comes with it. It's all aluminum to reduce weight and it's gotten pretty good reviews, so it's not bad. I personally like it, but I lean towards the Antec P-150 and P-180

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129166

Case_full_02.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129154

00132409.jpg

Oh baby, those cases are so nice.

yeah the second one is one nice ass case! tho i do like the TT soprano :D if u really want u could probably take out the usb thing if it didn't come of easily u could just get a coping saw and cut it out and then just glue the lid shut o_O tho i'm just gonna leave it in when i get it :p

jac006 said:

Those cases are cheap rubbish.

The Soprano is a cheaper version of the Tsunami Dream, take a look at that. Most cases will have cables like that, my Coolermaster Centurion 530, which I recommend, dos, but they come down just next to the 5.25" bays and don't get in the way at all, they mix in with the power supply cables.

Your getting too picky about little things.

That Antec Super LAN boy is nice, but way too expensive. I don't plan on spending anything more than what the Soprano or the Tsunami (ThermalTake) cost which is around $80. That ThermalTake case that Jac006 pointed out looks pretty good and has tons of fans all over the place. I like how there are fans to cool down the video card. A must have for gamers. I'll consider that too. I'm looking for a combination of nice cooling and looks.

None of the fans are 120mm, so if you fill up all the places then your PC will be really noisy. Also, 90mm fans are quite odd, so you can only really buy them off Thermaltake, who do not make the quietest of fans.

Buy from someone really well known in case making, such as :

Coolermaster
Jeantech
Akasa
And a few Thermaltake cases

Make sure there are 120mm fans, and a decent amount of bays.

Check out the Akasa Eclipse, it's a really nice case.

where did u find that soprano case? i wanted one but i never saw one with a side panel fan. and how much is it?

Back
Top Bottom