Dogs & Fear

I just came from after spending 2 days at my mothers place. She was taking care of her friends dog. And that dog was crazy. I stepped in to the house and it started growling and barking at me. I swear that if he would have been bigger he would have attacked me.
Then later that evening it got used to me, wouldn't show any kind of anger/fear against me, came to lick my hand and face etc, being a nice dog. Well, then I went upstairs for like 20 mins, and when I come back again he started to growl and bark at me. He must have a memory span of 5 minutes :confused:
This happened a few time, sometimes it didn't care about me at all and sometimes it was ready to attack me. Weird.

And it's not just me. He doesn't like men. He didn't mind the little kids, he didn't mind women, but everytime a man that he didn't know came into the house he started to growl and bark. I really have no clue why he behaved like that, maybe it was afraid of then it wanted all the ladies for himself.

lol dogs are cool. i have a rotweiler who is quite strange. and how did you stand up to a german sheperd? my neighbor used to have one that went crazy one me once and chased me around my house and i was like 7 years old so i pretty much ran for my life. later on though i got used to her. but now i have a rotweiler who is afraid of ever thing. hes even afraid of those little hot dog dogs. i took him to the dog park and he kept hiding behind me. and there was a female doverman and rotweiler there lmao. he got really scared.

Back
Top Bottom