President Bush, and tha 'war' on terror..

Half Evil

Golden Master
Um.. things we takin in all the ways other then intended.. I said something, and someone thought it ment something else and what not.. so yeah edited out..

<EDIT> well more like, i said it, but didnt think of what i was saying :eek:
so um.. yeah, but i can post it again if u guys really want it.. though i should have reviewed it before i posed it...

Comments
1. Half the country doesn't hate us. I'd say 5% of iraq.
2. It wasn't for oil. It was so he would get relected. Bush once in a interview said I once read a stargety about buying your way into a election, then creating a small war to stay in. Afgan didn't last as long as he liked. So he targeted iraq. Guess what it worked!
3. Nuking is somthing reserved for the big boys. IE a real enemy not some rebels on the back of a jeep. Also your views on the nuke it and forget it are iggorant. Not only would it kill thosuands of civilians which honsetly would be our last concern the plotical fall out would be much worse. Bush would have greenpeace and teh rest of the world up his ass so far it wouldn't be funny. I mean heck peta dies of shcok when they find out KFC killed chicken imagine a nuke. Not only local parties up his ass, other major world powers would have to react. America is not popular infact if we did that I wouldn't be surpised if that created a world war.
4. Invading iraq was a mistake, and still is. But it wasn't for oil. It was so he weould get reelected. In fact that was one th ebiggest decideing discison for bush. Americans are wary of cchanging leadership in middle of a conflict. Its been proven in the past.

BTW bush is an idiot.

lol, u said u wer gonna make a post :D
wow, i think bush is retarded, i mean seriusly, mentally handicapped

i take it you got a bunch of this from farenheit 9/11 which was a bunch of horse shit, second learn to spell. you obviously dont know shit about atomic/nuclear bombs, b/c if they were to drop one on the training camps it would kill thousands of INOCENT people withing 100's of miles.
you said the media stopped reporting about the war-ever thought that maybe the media are dumbass's and only report where they want to, so they can get better ratings/also the government may not be releasing much about afganistan b/c they want to downplay it, so the insurgents think that we dont care as much about afganistan(this may just help us find Osama) if this is the case, it is definately working on you.
now to the WMD point, don't you think that it would be better for us to go over there and make sure they did not have them, then they blow our ass's up with them. THE MAIN REASON WE INVADED IRAQ, WAS IRAQ WAS A REAL HARBOR FOR AL QUEDA (THAT IS THE WAY IT IS SPELLED) no it was not for oil, i dont know where you get that b/c dont you think that since we have bean over there, oil prices have gone up!?!?! this is because the OPAC people probally arent thrilled about us fighting a war in iraq.
now to the korea thing, first did we know of alot about the weapons in korea before a year ago!?!?! NO and you liberals would freak out if we went to war right now with korea. and we are like best friends with south korea, and russia is a close friend. I AGREE WITH YOU WHEN YOU SAY WE ARE NOT THE POLICE FORCE OF THE WORLD, BUT WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS US, WE ARE GOING TO RETALIATE
now what you are talking about when you say we rebuild there country even though they kill 2500 soldiers because we are fighting the insurgents (the terrorists) not the people of iraq or afganistan

I would like to leave you with some words of wisdom:

Always think for yourself.
in other words dont let movies like farenheit 9/11 or the president or your friends or celebrities or anybody purswade you into anything, especially politics.

one last thing, i would (and i am serious) like to thank arriz for posting his believes i like a man that is not afraid to speak his mind

arrizx said:
This is essentially for people in the USA, but everyone else, feel free to voice your opinions..

Okay, this is how i view it..

9/11 happens. The country is in ruins, because of "Al-Quida". These people Hi-jack three major airliners. But before that happened, there were signs that something was up.. These guys have hated us forever, but now, these people come out america, and learn to fly on sea planes, but oh no, they dont need to learn how to land.. (clue? i think so) Another clue, the large number of cell phone guns authories obtained by people of the Afganistan nature. (clue?) But then 9/11 happens. After the country is done mourning, Bush launches a missle up there ass. We send troops over there, but years later, we dont drop on atomic or nuclear bomb on Osama. I mean we know where their training camps are, and we even know the gereral area in which osma is hiding, but oh no, we cant drop a bomb, in a near isolated area.. I mean we MIGHT kill a few innocent people, that hate this country.. But we cant do that, oh no, that would be just wrong. So its been a few years, later, and we still dont find him, the media even stops reporting about this war. But this is where the REAL mistake happens...
I dont even fully remember what it was over, i beleive that it was over "weapons of mass descruction". We origionally left the country because he "thought" that there were weapons of mass descruction, in the possession of Iraq. We all know that, this was a war for oil. I mean you dont see us invading Korea, i mean they have more weapons then Russia does, and i mean both the Koreas do, and both leaders have a very itchy trigger finger, and would give anything to start a nuclear war. to tell the truth, i dont blame them. I mean i dont want them to, of course, but we dont have a right to police the world like we do.. I mean that was his excuse, for the weapons of mass descuction. In all reality, we didnt have any right to get into the Iraq war. Sure he MAY have THOUGHT that they had tha weapons, but oh no, we invade them, find nothing, lose more then 2500 good, young, american soldiers, then we be nice to them, by rebuilding the country, even though, they still kill us with roadsize bombs, take hostages, and more then half the country hates us. Sure saddam had to go, but still, his counrty, and its not our deal. I mean its kinda like the hitler deal, though hitler was worse, but still, Saddam was bad. I mean there is no problem with just taking a bomb, and knowing where hes gonna be, and shooting (say a bunkerbuster) and blowing up the whole building.. But yet we still strive to rebuild the counrty that single handedly hates us, more then any country currently..
For a projection into the futere, we MAY invade North/South Korea, because they do have the weapons that Bush thought that Iraq had in the first place.

>i cant help thinking that i left a big chunk out, but yeah those are my views on Bush... comment as u please..

OK buddie, heres my opinion.

Afgan war, the most impoverished country in the world, currently has countless housing projects underway to help develop the place, due to the coillision invasion. My opinion - a good outcome for both the west and afganistan. Also, it's now got a more fair and more democratic goverment.

Iraq. Now, my opinion is yes, oil was in there to do with it. But all have to benifit from going into it. The Iraq war and the oil issue is to do with huge and global benifit for the west. As the other guy pointed out, only a small 5% minority of Iraqi's dont like us, a good 50% are glad we went in, and about 80% of them want us to stay there till the threat of civil war dissapears. For the civilin losses, say an over estimate of 2500 killed, that compares very little to the 200,000 or so that Saddam killed for 'fun' and to me is a good enough reason to go in alone.

Oil.... If we never went in and if you understood the global economic problems facing the world right now and indeed, in the next 15 years or so, you would have known that China would've went in. Not really known for their shiny human rights record are they? And do you really think that Iraq would be re-built by them afterwards? The Iraqi's have now all there UN sanctions removed, are garranteed a richer future, the west have a slightly more bright outlook in comparison to Chinese/western rivalry e.t.c.

I still cant see a long term bad reason for going into the war. The French along with some other countries were against the war because of loans they had giving the old regime. There was a scandal involving France and Oil too. Basically, any country are as bad as each other when it comes to energy reserves and to be quite honest, Iraq needed the rid of Saddam to improve their state of economy, their quality of life - so whats wrong with the US/UK and others offering it to them?

Look at the big picture. Whats the worst that can really happen from now on. As for your rant about Osama Bin Ladin, get real. Do you think that someone with $300,000,000 is still gonna look the same now when he has half a dozen countries on his back? As good as the CIA and MI5 is, linking up flight lessons being done without learning how to land is hardly an grounds for them to assume that a terrorist attack is imminent. Remember that the CIA and MI5 have prevented tonnes too.

A Leader of a country has huge responsibilities. One including the security and future of his country. You should be thankful that Bush is doing his job and probably done it in the best way possible. Got any better ideas how to go around it?

Iraq profits, the US profits, the Western world is more secure (notably from China - who, altho they are the worlds second largest oil consumer, and has a space program, is building 120 airports as we speak, has a huge military budget, and openly wants to challenge the US as well as invade Tiwan, still dont need to sign the Koyoto Agreement - yet everyone is angry that the US wont. Everyone needs to get real!).

recon 16 said:
i take it you got a bunch of this from farenheit 9/11 which was a bunch of horse shit

never seen the movie..

<EDIT>

Um.. woah, this is kinda blown outta proportion.. i think i like said it in my own little way. I guess that, you dont see how him thinking, because you guys took it some of the opposite ways, of which i was thinking.. so im just gonna edit it out.. :D

Not only is Bush killing our own troops, he's killing the enviroment too. Hell, he makes Regan look like a enviromental extremist. He's reversed more enviromental progress in eight months than Regan did in a full eight years.

qqxsgIraq%20OIL.gif

iraq_oil.gif

Iraq is a mess...

alvino said:
Not only is Bush killing our own troops, he's killing the enviroment too. Hell, he makes Regan look like a enviromental extremist. He's reversed more enviromental progress in eight months than Regan did in a full eight years.

Alvino, your one of the guys on this forum who I hate to dissagree with, coz I think your cool, but I think you really need to look at the bigger picture.

I read it somewhere, I can't mind. It was a headline and I took a good look at it. "Save the world, and forget about global warming!"

Carbon dioxide emmisions are the main reason for the glabal warming yip? yip.
But what are we going to replace it with? Seriously, we have Fission nuclear power, no problem. It can only supply us with the baseline for our Electricity needs though, because it takes a long time to change the speed of reaction to meet demand. So we need hydropower, but wait. thats kinna shitty too. Then you get the greenpeace idiots who would rather see us in caves than us putting windfarms up that 'wreck our natural country side'. LMAO, since when does

running late, I'll edit later.

Back
Top Bottom