Its that time again!

recon 16 said:
cool

i am glad you are calling it CHRISTMAS because some people here in the USA are trying to like get rid of christmas, like they are calling christmas trees, holiday trees and a bunch of other bullshit

What the hell... No offence but the most stupid ideas in the world come from the US... whats with that...

Chris

Yeah, i mean there is a bunch of controversy about the white houses' "holiday tree". I mean here in town, its not even called a tree, because the tree up at the hospital, is called the "holiday shrub"
I shit u not..
I mean its insane. Because everyone has to be so politicaly correct, because one thing offends a race, or religion, or something else, does this or that. Its all bull shit.. I hate it.. I have soo many stories from what my dad did when he was a kid, compared to what i can do now.. its funny just think of me being able to do anything remotely like what he did... haha. oh well..

draconum said:
What the hell... No offence but the most stupid ideas in the world come from the US... whats with that...

Chris
hmm, you know what i say.
what good does canada do for the world, besides not have an army, and make syrup :p yummy ?
what's with that?

sigh sry but it had to be said, im proud of my country
but yea, the story in boston?
sum jewish guy is trying to steal christmas

Hell i dont kno, but the deal with canada is this:
With them not haveing any offensive forces of any kind, they give us cheap prices on anything that we want (essentally, we bend them over) and because we get what ever we want so cheaply, we protect them, but this is where it gets bad:
If they bring it on them selves, we basicly say screw you.. Because were just a bunch of ass holes.. god I hate bush. im gonna make a thread, ill be back later, lol..

lol, i know, i didn't mean him personally, i meant canada as a whole, (the government) they depend on us for protection, but if u f' up then we say buh bi

Cananda has there own military. Its not one that is extcally feared or even reconized. THey bought 3 diseal subs from engladn. That was a year ago england had to tow them over cause they wouldn't run. They have spent hte last year trying to fix them.

woohoo 3 subs. The US has (i think) two nuclear powered aircraft carriers, and countless nuclear subs. But i seriously didnt know that they had a military. I mean i knew they have like mounties or something liek that ... but yea..

recon 16 said:
cool

i am glad you are calling it CHRISTMAS because some people here in the USA are trying to like get rid of christmas, like they are calling christmas trees, holiday trees and a bunch of other bullshit

I think these people should be the onesto get rid of...that's the time when everyone is joyful...

@Others: Canada is full of trees and resources that some of you don't have. BUT, the goverment in there is better than Bush, but it sucks still...There's ALWAYS a scandal and people get mad and...See why I want to go to Australia???

Back
Top Bottom