My computer - plz rate

JoshSpence said:
dude, u hav an intel.... amd processors dont supprt ddr2 yet

Current AMD processors don't, but the M2 socket will. LGA775 (Intel) already support DDR2.

pc 4000 ram is ddr2, the fastest ddr ram that amd suports at the moments is ddr 400 the athlon 64 architecture only supports ddr400.. do your research an know what you are talking about for u start bashing someone. If you have ddr2 ram its because you are using a lga 775 processor (intel) and you have a mobo that needs it. ddr 400 is just fine.

if your going to change anythihg, once again get the ram! It will make a big big difference when your running multiple programs.

Well your motherboard only supports 400Mhz RAM "This motherboard supports any Socket 939 AMD Athlon64/FX processor on the market and can be stuffed with up to 4GB of unbuffered non-ECC PC3200 DDR RAM", so I don't believe you.... but anyway if I upgrade my PSU to a decent size what would u guys rate my PC? Also, what are some good branded PSUs?

stick with the ram you have, thts by far good enough. i dont know what pu are out there but that one seems adequate. take it youre a gamer then

Back
Top Bottom