Anoying beeping problem please help!!!!!

M0eY

Beta member
my mate brought his computer ova so we can lan and when he brought it we were setting it up we started to get an anoying problem... everything was fine at his house but now when we start the computer it starts making a constant slow anoying beeping sound.
all the lights and fans come on when we turn on the computer but there is nothing on the screen and after a few seconds it starts beeping ... soo anoying

ive asked around and people tell me that something isnt plugged in so i opned the computer up but i cant see anything wrong.. im not familiar with the inside of a computer so i dont know..

there are a few wires that arnt pluged in but there is no place to plug them in and i dont know what goes where...

please help this is kinda getting me angry cause ive tryd to fix it but it just keeps beeping!!! :mad: :( :confused:

If you don't know what your doing, DONT fiddle around with the wires. Either something's unplugged, or broken, or just screwed up right now. Get somebody that knows what they're doing. It could be the psu and the motherboard dont like it, that's why the beep. Or the hard drive could have crashed, some have a warning tone. Also, the cpu could have died. Those are the worst case scenarios, but it's prolly just something is unplugged.

sounds like you could have knocked somthing out of place when moving it to your house just get someone to check all graphics card etc are in place.if need be take them out and reset them.

it is your hard drive it happened to mee yesterday... i just unplugged The HDD and plugged it back in and let sit for about an hour, then tried it, if that does not work try unplugging and plugginging it back in a few times... if that does not work take it too a local computer repair shop

Something seems to have come unplugged or unseated. Take the side off and just have a look, ignore any leads from the case itself. Give us an overview of anything unplugged.

Back
Top Bottom